25. September 2007
2 Uhr nachts, ich geh bald Paper Mario weiterspielen, hier aber noch ein paar Fragen aus Bleris Blog:
1. Do you have a tattoo?
No, but I’d like to have one. The only problem is that I’m not sure which motive.
2. How old are you?
3. Are you single or taken?
Taken since a year and about four month.
4. Eat with your hands or utensils?
Mostly with utensils, but this depends of course on the stuff I eat.
5. Do you dream at night?
6. Ever seen a corpse?
No, but I think it would be interesting. Just to get the experience.
7. George Strait or Jay Z?
I don’t like neither country music nor rap.
8. How did we meet?
In an internet board, before we discovered that we visit the same school.
HERE COMES THE EQUALLY INTERESTING PART…
9. What’s your philosophy on life and death?
We are here for no purpose, therefore life is just something generated randomly which isn’t as important as most people think.
And death is just the end of a life. No one could ever know what’s beyond.
10. If you could do anything with me, and have no one know, what would it be?
If I’d post it here, then everyone would know, right?
11. Do you trust the police?
Not in all cases. I mean, what means „to trust the police“? To have faith that everything they do is right and good for the people? Then definitly no!
12. Do you like Country music?
Nah, as said.
13. What is your fondest memory of me?
Phew, this is getting quite intimate, right?
14. If you could change anything about yourself what would it be?
Having still more self-cofidence, a thinner face, longer fingers, more staying power and the ability to always talk out when I want to.
15. Would you cheat?
I don’t think so, but you never know.
16. What do you wear to sleep?
17. Have you ever peed in a pool?
Maybe as a kid, but I can’t remember.
18. Would you hide evidence for me if I asked you to?
Depends on the case. If it’s something bad (which is bad in my opinion), then maybe not.
19. If I only had one day to live, what would we do together?
Talk and do strange stuff.
20. Which do you prefer – short or long hair?
21. Do you sing in the shower?
22. What’s your favorite color?
23. If you could bring back anyone that has passed, who would it be?
The only person who meant something to me and passed away was my great-grandmother. So I’d choose her.
24. Tell me one interesting/odd fact about you?
Quite often, I open my mouth while sleeping so that my spittle comes out. Disgusting, I know.
25. What was your first impression of me?
I can’t remember, really.
26. Have you ever done drugs?
27. Will you post this so I can fill it out for you?
I’m gonna post it on your LJ-Page and here, that’s it.